New Student & Returning Student Registration
Welcome to the Wallace Family!
Below, you will find information for new and returning students to Wallace Grade School. Please visit the Registration Documents page for all required documents. Please complete and return the following forms:
- Student Registration Form
- Health Information Form
- Home Language Survey Form
- Race and Ethnicity Form
- Proof of Residency Form
- Medication Authorization Form - Only for students that take medication at school.
- Physical Form - Kindergarten, Sixth Grade, and New Illinois Students Only
- Eye Exam Form - Kindergarten and New Illinois Students Only
- Dental Exam Form - Kindergarten, Second Grade, and Sixth Grade Only
- Copy of Birth Certificate - Kindergarten Students Only
Registration fees are due at the time of registration. The annual fee for students in kindergarten through eighth grade is $105 per child. Please be aware that lunch fees that were not paid for the previous school year will be due at time of registration (if applicable). If you are unsure of your child’s account balance, you can access this information on Teacherease or by calling the school prior to registration.
If you have any questions about registration, please contact the office at your earliest convenience.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What homeroom will my child be in? At the start of the school year, students will be placed into their homerooms. Kindergarten parents will be notified of their child's homeroom via mail during the month preceding the start of the school year. For students in first through eighth grade, homeroom assignments will be posted during Open House before the start of the school year. For new students during the school year, homeroom assignments will be made at the time of registration and parents will be notified.
- What time will my child be picked up and dropped off by the school bus? At least a week before the start of the school year individual bus drivers will be contacting families to provide driver information, pickup, and drop off times. For new students during the school year, parents will be contacted by their child's bus driver after registering.
- How much are registration fees if my child starts during the school year? The registration fee ($105/student) will be prorated based on the number of days remaining in the school year.